Favors Anyone?

Favors, who knew it would be so many different things to choose from.  Whatever happened to Jerusalem almonds in a little favor bag?  Well, they're still there, but have been upgraded to things like customizable M&M's. 

The other day my sweetheart, Emery and I were in a craft store, and we saw some great favor ideas that we are thinking would be great to incorporate into our wedding.  

I love these cookies in the clear boxes.  What a great idea!




Jars with candy is a classic.  Besides we can use our color palette to custom make the jars so evrything is matchy matchy! Great DIY project!


How cute!  The favor boxes are shaped like little slices of cake.  I thought this would look great as they advertised on a cake stand.  Oh, and another bonus was that this was only $19.99 for 50.  These puppies are made by Gartner, and they come ribbon-less, so you can add your own colors.  This one I really like. 

Anyway, I hope this gives you a few ideas.  Happy planning!

Comments

Popular Posts