What about all of your favorite things??

Planning a wedding is no joke.  Why sure, it's exciting and fun, it's also time consuming and stressful, and whomever tells you otherwise, must have had a wedding planner. 

What kind of wedding are you dreaming of?  Something traditional, or unique and all your own?  That's been something I've been struggling with since our engagement started.  While traditional is beautiful, my fiancée and I are a bit quirky, and I want to add some of my favorite things to our big day.

First off, I need to get the list going of some of my favorite things.  Emery was a big help with this as he asked me tons of questions from my favorite colors to my first and foundest memories.  It was very sweet, but it also got me thinking.

Q:   What is something that I miss from my home town in Springfield, VA (Northern  Virginia area)?

A:  Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!  There isn't a factory in Lynchburg, or around, so my sister is bring them, and we are serving them as a dessert along with the wedding cake.

Photo courtesy of www.shellypark.wordpress.com
 Q:  What is your favorite color?
A:  Blue

I guess that would be one of the three traditional things... something new, something borrowed, and something blue. 

Q:  What is your favorite season?
A: Fall, then Spring.

We are planning our wedding for October 2011.

Image Courtesy of www.blisseventgroup.net

Q: What is your favorite foods?
A: Breakfast or Brunch


We're thinking about having a brunch reception with eggs, fruit display, and mimosas.

Image Courtesy of www.blog.weddingpaperdivas.com


Other ideas would be using your favorite candies in a candy bar, or favorite foods for your menu. 

The possibilities are endless.  What are you're favorite things?

Comments

Popular Posts