Real Weddings: Patricia & Emelson

Spring is a popular and beautiful time of year to have a wedding.  Especially, at a historic mansion in Frederick, MD. That's what my sister, Patricia her new husband Emelson did at Ceresville Mansion.  With a gorgeous setting, lilly pond, ballroom, and formal parlors it's no wonder they choose this as their venue.

My siister was gorgeous, and my new brother-in-law handsome, as they had a beautiful wedding surrounded by the people who love them the most, their family and friends.

I was lucky enough to be at their wedding, and see this all with my own eyes.  I hope you won't mind me sharing these photos with you, as this has served for inspiration for my upcoming wedding. and I hope I will be able to plan all of this just as gracefully.

What a beautiful day, and even more gorgeous wedding.

Congratulations to my sister, and new brother-in-law!  I hope that in your future together that you'll always remember that even when things seem hard, please think back to your love story, and remember how much you did for each other to get where you are now.  I love you both.  :)



Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Ceresville Mansion, Frederick, MD 
Catering: Ceresville Mansion, Frederick, MD
Bridal Bouquet: Bride's Mother

Comments

Popular Posts