Guest Post - Sima Soto for Stella & Dot!


Hello ladies, I'm so excited that Sima from Stella & Dot is here, and offered to do a guest post for WLB.  The jewlery is beautiful, and has even been showcased in magazines like InStyle.  I guarantee you'll not see pieces like this elsewhere.  Enjoy, and thank you Sima!


Wedding Season is coming up and whether you are the bride-to-be, a bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride or groom OR the proud parent of that precious little flower girl, Stella & Dot has that perfect piece to complete your wedding day look. Not in the wedding party? You still need to look fabulous! Shop online or, for those beautiful brides, throw a bridal trunk show in your own home and earn all of your bridal party gifts for FREE!


Contact me at sima.soto@sovanto.com for more details or shop my safe and secure e-boutique http://stelladot.com/sites/sima/ for all your jewelry needs. What are you waiting for??

Look for me on facebook: Stella and Dot by Sima Soto, Independent Stylist, and make sure you tell me that Kimie sent you!!





















Comments

Popular Posts