Oakwood Country Club, Lynchburg, VA - All Dressed Up!

I can't believe how little time I've had to do the little things in life that I love for myself lately.  It's a major event to even go to the grocery store.  So as a result, my blog has had little attention.

Although, I've been M.I.A. I haven't gone long without thinking about WLB.

Yesterday, i went by Oakwood Country Club, which you may remember from a previous post. It was all dolled up, as if waiting for her Mr. Right, or at least Mr. Right now.

So, I decided to take a few pictures and share with all of you.


The West Room, which is located to the right of the entrance is one of two rooms that flank the gorgeous ballroom. As you can see,  there is a extremely large closed door on the right.  That door leads you into the ballroom, and would be open during a reception. 


Tasha Brown, Oakwood Country Club's Event Coordinator did a fantastic job with the decor.  Her table scape was charming, and she even made the blue runners that you see. 


Off of the west room, is a small area that leads to a beautiful rooftop deck, that overlooks the tennis courts and pool area.   The room is small in size, but would be the perfect spot for wedding party goers to get away and kick up their feet.


Lastly, I couldn't resist taking a quick picture of the ballroom.  With a recnt event held the balcony above was covered in lights.

This venue is gorgeous, and the staff is wonderfully accommodating.  While it's a country club, it doesn't have that snooty country club feel.  

I do hope that you'll consider Oakwood for your special day, because I know are.  Hope you enjoyed my "me" time yesterday!

Comments

Popular Posts