DIY Bride - How to make a Rose Kissing Ball

While doing my regular surfing of the web this evening, I came across a few delicious projects that would be adorable at any wedding reception, or perhaps a bridal shower.  After all, I'm sure this will be one of the largest, if not the grandest party you'll ever throw.

One of my favorite accessories for an outdoor wedding is the shepard's hooks with mason jars filled with wild flowers, or a rose kissing ball dangling from a flower girl's hand.

While you can find all types of variations to make these flowery round balls tied with silky ribbon, I thought this one was particularly cleaver, and inexpensive.

  
I found this project online through a darling little blog called Hearts-Hands-Home.blogspot.com.

For step-by-step instructions with pictures, please visit: 

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts