Florial DIY projects made from paper

Photo of Paper Flowers Bouquet from goodwithstyle.typepad.com

This morning I've attempted to return to one of my masterpieces, but alias the internet connection that we have is being difficult. After being away from my beautiful wedding blog for so long, perhaps this is the Internets way of punishing me? No, no... it's just Verizon, and a high tech device we purchased thinking that it would give us a better Internet connection. Boy, were we sadly mistaken.

During these last few months, I have been one busy bride, as my wedding is a little less than five weeks away. I'm filled with excitement, and fear all at the same time. Once this is finished, and we are married in wedded bliss I hope I look back on our wedding day as a start to something wonderful, and not a time fueled with diy projects, stress, and penny pinching.

While I love doing all these wedding projects I can't help thinking why there isn't somewhere already that sells these things crafted and finished. After all, I'm not the craftiest person I know, and while I'm having fun, these projects can be a little challenging for me and very time consuming.

One project in particular was from the craftiest lady in the world, and yes ladies... I'm referring to the one and only Ms. Martha Stewart. On her website, I found these gorgeous paper wedding flowers. The instructions seemed simple enough, so I went to the craft store, purchased all of my materials needed, and started crafting. I wish I had taken a photo of my Martha flower once it was finished, because I can assure you it looked nothing like the ones on their website. Oh, and it took me at least a half hour to do one, so that project promptly went into the garbage. 

From marthastewart.com
If you are interested in giving it a try, please let me know how well your flowers turn out.  Maybe it was me, and this exceeded my crafting ability, who knows?  I applaud you ... crafty bride whom can make these look just as beautiful as the infamous Ms. Stewart!

To find these instructions please click on the link below:



I'm in love with the next project.  It was fun, easy, and turned out fabulous.  Even the future husband got a little crafty and helped me make them.  We made the most gorgeous fluffy flowers out of napkins, and pipe cleaners.  Other than those two things all you need is a pair of scissors and your ready to go. 

Photo courtesy of thebudgetsavvybride.com

 I found a post online from a fellow blogger who included instructions with pictures to do this.  I followed her lead, and they came out perfect.

To make your own paper flower poofs, please click on the link below, and she'll guide you too. 


Photo courtesy of thebudgetsavvybride.com

  I hope that you'll give this a try, and I'll added pictures of my creations below.  After all, ladies... if I can do it... need I say more?? 




Comments

Popular Posts