Real Weddings: John & Rebecca

Hello everyone!  I am so excited!  Last weekend I had the honor of traveling to North Carolina for a beautiful outdoor wedding.  Not only was I a guest, but I was also the photographer.
 
This was truly a family affair.  Both sides of the family helped with the details so that the day went smoothly.

From the PEZ cake topper, to the photo booth, and the receptions root beer floats, this wedding couldn't have shown the couples quirky personalities any more than that.

It was such a fun day filled with family, friends, and love.



Comments

  1. Yay!!! Kimie, you did such an AWESOME job. Not only with the pictures,but the way you kept us all together and kept things moving right along was brilliant! I can't thank you enough for capturing our day so beautifully! Love you bunches!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becka! I was just happy to be there to celebrate with you all. Congratulations to you both. Love ya. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts